Jason Cannon con Linux Administration: The Linux Operating System and Command Line Guide for Linux Administrators (English Edition)
Linux Administration: The Linux Operating System and Command Line Guide for Linux Administrators (English Edition) por Jason Cannon fue vendido por EUR 2,99 cada copia. Contiene 204 el número de páginas.. Regístrese ahora para tener acceso a miles de libros disponibles para su descarga gratuita. El registro fue libre.
Learn Linux Administration and Supercharge Your Career!
If you're looking to make the jump from being a Linux user to being a Linux administrator, this book is for you! If you're in windows administration and want to learn the ins and outs of Linux administration, start here. This book is also great for Unix administrators switching to Linux administration.
Here is what you will learn by reading this Linux System Administration book:
- How the the boot process works on Linux servers and what you can do to control it.
- The various types of messages generated by a Linux system, where they're stored, and how to automatically prevent them from filling up your disks.
- Disk management, partitioning, and file system creation.
- Managing Linux users and groups.
- Exactly how permissions work and how to decipher the most cryptic Linux permissions with ease.
- Networking concepts that apply to system administration and specifically how to configure Linux network interfaces.
- How to use the nano, vi, and emacs editors.
- How to schedule and automate jobs using cron.
- How to switch users and run processes as others.
- How to configure sudo.
- How to find and install software.
- Managing process and jobs.
- How to make the most out of the Linux command line and Linux operating system.
- Several Linux commands you'll need to know.
- Linux shell scripting.
What you learn in book applies to any Linux system including Ubuntu Linux, Debian, Linux Mint, RedHat Linux, CentOS, Fedora, SUSE Linux, Arch Linux, Kali Linux and more.
Real Advice from a Real, Professional Linux Administrator
Jason Cannon is the author of Linux for Beginners, the founder of the Linux Training Academy, and an instructor to over 40,000 satisfied students. He started his IT career in the late 1990's as a Unix and Linux System Engineer and he'll be sharing his real-world Linux experience with you throughout this book.
By the end of this book you will fully understand the most important and fundamental concepts of Linux server administration. More importantly, you will be able to put those concepts to use in practical real-world situations. You'll be able to configure, maintain, and support a variety of Linux systems. You can even use the skills you learned to become a Linux System Engineer or Linux System Administrator.